I love me some good quality chickpeas. They are tasty and versitile and oh so handy to have in the cupboard to enjoy as a snack or as part of a meal. I’ve always been envious of the Buddha Bowls I see on Instagram which all seem to contain some delicious concoction of golden roasted chickpeas, roasted veggies and greens so I decided to make some for myself.
You probably know by now that I am not one for long drawn out complicated recipes and I will always look for the easy way to whole food happiness. For this recipe, that included help from my amazing Tefal ActiFry. No preheating of an oven, over heating of the kitchen and constantly bending down to check I’ve not burnt anything, I just simple placed my ingredients into the ActiFry, turned it on and 20 minutes later they were done.
This is literally just the beginning of flavour possibilities for roasted chickpeas. I didn’t go too heavy on the spices so that the whole family could enjoy them, but feel free to pump up the volume with the chilli powder and add an extra sprinkle of sea salt to them once they are done.
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Houmous & Chickpea Salad
- Clean Eating Tuna & Chickpeas
- Clean Eating Beetroot Houmous Salad
Other ActiFry Recipes:
- Clean Eating Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- Clean Eating Rosemary Polenta Chips
- Clean Eating Charred Winter Vegetable Salad
- Clean Eating Rosemary Potato Chips
- Clean Eating Butternut Squash, Goats Cheese & Beetroot Salad
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my free newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click here to sign up!
Clean Eating ActiFry Roasted Chickpeas
- Yield: 2 Servings
Feel free to pump up the volume with the chilli powder and add an extra sprinkle of sea salt to them once they are done.
- 1 Carton/TIn Cooked Chickpeas
- 1/2 tsp Oil of choice I used Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Mild Chilli Powder
- 1/8 tsp Sweet Smoked Paprika
- 1 pinch Sea Salt & Ground Black Pepper
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas and blot dry with a paper towel.
- Place all the ingredients into the ActiFry and set the timer to cook for 20 mins.
- Carefully remove the roasted chickpeas from the ActiFry (they will be hot) and season to taste again before serving.