How pretty is this salad?! Like a Christmas present on a plate. I promise it tastes just as good as it looks!
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my free newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click here to sign up!
I used my ActiFry from Tefal to char the cauliflower and sweet potatoes and it worked out really well. I LOVE roasted cauliflower and being able to make it in the ActiFry makes my life even easier.
This salad is packed with winter veggies, goats cheese, cranberries and pecans. It would make a wonderful addition to any Christmas meal and it will look so festive on the table.
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Butternut Squash, Goats Cheese & Beetroot Salad
- Clean Eating Pomegranate & Goats Cheese Salad
- Clean Eating Walnut Crusted Goats Cheese Salad
Clean Eating Charred Winter Vegetable Salad
- Yield: 1 Servings
This salad is packed with winter veggies, goats cheese, cranberries and pecans. It would make a wonderful addition to any Christmas meal and it will look so festive on the table
- 1 small Sweet Potato peeled and diced
- 4 Cauliflower Florets cut in half or quarters
- 1 teaspoon Oil of choice I used olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1 pinch Fine Sea Salt
- 2 handfuls Lambs Lettuce
- 1/2 small Red Onion sliced into rings
- 50 grams Soft Goats Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Pecans
- 1/2 Tablespoon Dried Cranberries no added refined sugar
- 1 Lemon Wedge to serve
- Place the sweet potato and cauliflower into the ActiFry and drizzle over the oil, herbs and salt. Set for 20 minutes and cook.
- Plate up the lambs lettuce, red onion, goats cheese, pecans and cranberries and top with the charred vegetables.
- Serve with the lemon wedge and enjoy.