Is there anything prettier than a bowl of strawberry salsa? This isn’t just a pretty bowl, it is also so delicious and really easy to make too.
We love strawberry picking during the summer months but we always seems to end up with a haul of leftover strawberries that need using up. This is the perfect way to use up leftover strawberries, even the slightly squishy ones!
Sweet, sour and salty, this is the perfect side dish for some Mexican chicken or just to be eaten as a snack with some (or a whole bag of) organic corn chips. Just know that once you start eating this, you won’t be able to stop!
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Pineapple Salsa
- Clean Eating Goats Cheese & Pineapple Salsa Wrap
- Clean Eating Pesto Guacamole
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my free newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click here to sign up!
Clean Eating Strawberry Salsa
- Yield: 4 Servings
Sweet, sour and salty, this is the perfect side dish for some Mexican chicken or just to be eaten as a snack with some (or a whole bag of) organic corn chips.
- 300 grams Fresh Strawberries finely diced
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Coriander finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Red Onion finely diced
- 1/2 Lime juiced
- 1 pinch Fine Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Place all of your ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Adjust seasonings according to taste and serve with organic corn chips.