My favourite blog recipes are the ones that become family favourites in our house and this is one of those recipes. When Tefal sent me my Actifry Express XL I had no idea how much I would love it and want to find ways to use it every day. It makes light work of cooking and is so easy to clean. Bonus!
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my free newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click here to sign up!
These little potato chips are so quick and easy to make. My boys absolutely love them and we eat them with lots of different meals. They are a winner with a roast dinner where I make them instead of roast potatoes, and we have enjoyed them with lighter meals like chicken and salad.
I have never tried making these in the oven, but I am sure it is possible. I would place all the ingredients into a bowl and rub together before placing them out in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast in the oven.
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Rosemary Roast New Potatoes
- Clean Eating Polenta Chips
- Clean Eating Roasted Coconut Sweet Potatoes
Clean Eating Rosemary Potato Chips
- Yield: 4 Servings
They are a winner with a roast dinner where I make them instead of roast potatoes, and we have enjoyed them with lighter meals like chicken salad.
- 750 grams New Potatoes organic if possible, sliced into disks
- 1 teaspoon Oil of choice I used olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- Place all of the ingredients into the Tefal Actifry and cook for 25 minutes.
- Once cooked, serve and enjoy.