I love having a really nice meal on a Sunday. We didn’t grow up having Sunday Roasts but it is something that my mum has started to do more often as our family has gotten older.
Sunday meals have a great way of pulling everyone together, it is so nice to end a busy week eating dinner with your family, especially when it is something special that you maybe wouldn’t find the time to make during the week.
This Sundried Tomato, Basil & Feta Stuffed Chicken is one of those kind of meals, except it’s a lot quicker than making a roast! (That’s my kind of meal!)
Once the chicken is prepped you literally just chuck it into the oven and leave it until it is finished. This recipe could be served hundreds of different ways, as a mini roast, with roasted vegetables, quinoa, spaghetti, rice or just simply with a salad. It’s posh nosh without the long cooking time, perfect to share with your loved ones.
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Rosemary Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Clean Eating Basil & Goats Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Clean Eating Slow Cooker Lamb Shanks
Clean Eating Sundried Tomato, Basil & Feta Stuffed Chicken
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Ready In:
This recipe could be served hundreds of different ways, as a mini roast, with roasted vegetables, quinoa, spaghetti, rice or just simply with a salad.
- 4 Chicken Breasts carefully sliced open lengthways to create a pocket
- 4 slices Parma Ham nitrate free
- 50 grams Feta Cheese crumbled
- 10 grams Fresh Basil Leaves chopped
- 4 Sundried Tomatoes chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180*C
- Once you have cut the pockets in the chicken, place into a baking tray and set to one side.
- In a bowl mix together the crumbled feta, chopped basil and chopped sundried tomatoes.
- Stuff 1/4 of the mixture into each chicken breast and place back onto the baking tray.
- Cut or tear each slice of parma ham lengthways and wrap the two pieces around the middle of each chicken breast, being sure to cover the pocket.
- Place the wrapped chicken breasts into the oven for 25-35 minutes or until completely cooked through.
- Once cooked through, serve or cool completely and refrigerate.