I had planned to make these Clean Eating Turkey Meatballs the other week thinking I had all of the ingredients but when it came to making them I realised that I was missing half of them… It happens! So, I improvised and used what I had on hand and these meatballs turned out to be so delicious! Maybe even more delicious than the originals!
I love all of the recipes featured here on The Kitchen Shed but this is definitely up their with my most favouite recipes and one that I would want all of you to try, I think you will it! This recipe is proof that simple, inexpensive and healthy ingredients can be soooooo bloomin’ delicious!
Helpful Tip: You can eat these meatballs with anything. We have enjoyed them with a simple pasta sauce & wholegrain spaghetti and also with new potatoes & salad.
You can check out more delicious turkey recipes from our fabulous sponsors, British Turkey.
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Pork Apple & Sage Meatballs
- Clean Eating Turkey Burgers
- Clean Eating Turkey Brown Rice Pasta Bake
Clean Eating Turkey Lettuce Meatballs
- Yield: 4 Servings
This recipe is proof that simple, inexpensive and healthy ingredients can be soooooo bloomin' delicious!
- 500 grams Turkey Thigh Mince
- 4 Tablespoons Onion finely diced
- 50 grams Round Lettuce finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dried Basil
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 180*C and line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Place all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and combine with your hands. (You can wear some food preparation gloves for this if you like).
- Once everything is well combined, take out 1 Tbsp of mixture and roll into a ball.
- Place the meatball onto the baking tray and repeat this process until all of the mixture has been used up.
- Once you have rolled out all of the meatballs, place them into the oven for 20 - 25 minutes until golden brown and cooked all the way through.
- Serve and enjoy.