As seen on Instagram, think carrot and coriander soup, but in chip form… Yum!
It’s fun finding new ways to reinvent veggies and in my experience you can pretty much cook any vegetable in the shape of a chip and sit all smug whilst you watch your kids devour them.
I used my ActiFry to cook these carrot chips. It’s much easier than cooking them in the oven and they come out perfect every time. It’s fuss free cooking and keeps your kitchen a little cooler in the summer.
These chips are the perfect veggie side to any Mexican dish. We had them with our Mexican Bean Stuffed Marrow the other day and they went down a treat! If you don’t like coriander, you can try any herb or spice combination. (Rosemary and sea salt works really well!).
You may also like:
- Clean Eating ActiFry Rosemary Potato Chips
- Clean Eating ActiFry Rosemary Polenta Chips
- Clean Eating Sweet Potato Chips
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my free newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click here to sign up!
Clean Eating Coriander Carrot Chips
- Yield: 4 Servings
These chips are the perfect veggie side to any Mexican dish. We had them with our Mexican Bean Stuffed Marrow the other day and they went down a treat!
- 750 grams Carrots peeled and sliced into chips
- 1 tsp Oil of choice I used coconut oil
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1/4 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger optional
- 1/8 tsp Fine Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 1 small bunch Fresh Coriander to serve
- Place all of the ingredients into the ActiFry.
- Cook the chips for 25 minutes.
- Once cooked, carefully remove from the ActiFry and serve topped with fresh coriander.