Day 5 of our 7 Day Salad Challenge! We are doing so well! If you are starting to get a bit bored of salad then today I have a salad game changer for you. Prosciutto wrapped melon, crisp apple slices and crunchy walnuts all topped with zesty lemon juice…. It’s making my mouth water just thinking about it!
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my free newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click here to sign up!
This is another ‘posh’ salad like my Walnut Crusted Goats Cheese Salad. If you think I eat salads like this every day, I sadly don’t BUT how nice to be able to enjoy a restaurant style lunch every now and then and not feel guilty about it, especially when you have guests over.
I’ve never been a big fan of prosciutto straight from the packet, I like it crisp (in a BLT or on my Breakfast Eggs) but I actually really enjoyed this drizzled with plenty of fresh lemon juice – the lemon juice makes all the difference!
You may also like:
Clean Eating Melon & Prosciutto Salad
- Yield: 1 Servings
Prosciutto wrapped melon, crisp apple slices and crunchy walnuts all topped with zesty lemon juice.
- 2 Handfuls Mixed Salad Leaves
- 1/2 Granny Smith Apple cut into 6 slices
- 3 Slices Honeydew Melon cut in half into 6 wedges
- 1 Slice Clean Prosciutto
- 1 Small Handful Walnut Halves
- 1 Lemon Wedge
- 1 Drizzle Olive Oil/Walnut Oil optional
- Cut the prosciutto in half across the middle and then cut each half length ways into three equal strips.
- Wrap the prosciutto strips around each of the melon wedges and set aside.
- Place the salad leaves onto your plate and arrange the sliced apple and melon wedges on top.
- Sprinkle over the walnuts and squeeze over the lemon (be generous!) and serve with a drizzle of oil if desired.