Hey lovely people!! I shall be launching a Clean Eating Summer Competition when our Facebook Page reaches 1000 likes. For your chance to WIN, please click the link below and like our page. You will also be kept up to date with more clean eating ideas that don’t make it to the Blog! Thank you soooooo much! Here is the link: www.facebook.com/kitchenshed
Since this post about the benefits of coconut oil, we are all looking for ways to include coconut oil in our diet right? Right!
It’s not hard to do and the best thing is that it can make your food taste extra delicious! I know lots of people who cook their eggs in coconut oil and if you haven’t tried it yet, give it a go! It is crazy good!
I like to add tamari sauce and fresh herbs to my eggs but you can eat them however you like.
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Pesto Scrambled Eggs
- Clean Eating Avocado Mexican Eggs
- Clean Eating Tamari Parsley Scrambled Eggs
Clean Eating Coconut Oil Fried Eggs
- Yield: 1 Servings
I like to add tamari sauce and fresh herbs to my eggs but you eat them however you like.
- 1/2 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Egg
- 2 Egg Whites (or another whole egg)
- A few drops of Tamari Sauce optional
- 1 small handful Fresh Basil and Parsley roughly chopped (optional)
- Heat up the oil in a non stick frying pan until melted.
- Turn the heat to low and add the eggs.
- Cook the eggs until mostly set and then flip them over and cook on the other side until they are cooked to your personal preference.
- Once cooked, serve with tamri sauce and fresh herbs, or whatever you like.