I spent my Saturday morning creating a few recipes for Rachel’s Organic from a bundle of delicious goodies that they had sent for me to experiment with in the kitchen.
After making two things that required a NutriBullet, blender or smoothie maker, I decided to make something that could be made up in just minutes without the use of any electrical gadgets.
This dip is so delicious. It’s cool and creamy with sweet and sour burst of pomegranate. It would go perfectly with some Morroccan lamb and spiced wholegrain cous cous, or simply added to a toasted wholemeal pitta bread with salad. Either way, it’s a guaranteed party for your taste buds and that’s an experience you don’t want to miss out on!
Rachel’s Organic sell a large variety of organic dairy products, some of which are included in my weekly shop like unsalted butter, whole milk and natural yoghurt.
You may also like:
Clean Eating Cucumber Pomegranate Raita
- Yield: 4 Servings
This dip is so delicious. It's cool and creamy with sweet and sour burst of pomegranate. It would go perfectly with some Morroccan lamb and spiced wholegrain cous cous, or simply added to a toasted wholemeal pitta bread with salad.
- 100 grams Rachels Organic Greek Style Natural Yoghurt
- 100 grams Cucumber
- 1/2 Pomegranata seeds removed
- 1 pinch Fine Sea Salt
- Place the yoghurt into a serving bowl.
- Take the cucumber and carefully cut out the centre seeds and discard.
- Using a course grater, grate the remaining cucumber and add it to the yoghurt with a pinch of sea salt. Stir to combine.
- Top the yoghurt and cucumber mixture with the pomegranate seeds and serve immediately.