You all know how much I love medjool dates! They have literally been my little life savers when I have been struggling to eat well. They kick a sugar craving to the curb and help me to stay on track when I need to the most.
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my free newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click here to sign up!
These dates are a bit of a treat, and not something I would think to make very often. They are pretty and a bit special which would make them great to add to a buffet or cheese board at a party or family gathering. Best served warm, not hot straight from the oven.
Clean Eating Stuffed Medjool Dates
- Yield: 6 Servings
They are pretty and a bit special which would make them great to add to a buffet or cheese board at a party or family gathering.
- 6 Medjool Dates sliced open and stones removed
- 6 teaspoons Soft Cheese I used goats cheese
- 1 slice Prosciutto or Parma Ham nitrate free
- Preheat the oven to 180*C and line a baking tray.
- Place the dates onto a baking tray and fill each one with 1 teaspoon of cheese.
- Slice the prosciutto in half and then slice each half into 3 strips. Wrap a piece of prosciutto around each date.
- Place into the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool down enough before serving.