Food that has been cooked in a slow cooker is not always pretty, but boy does this taste good! Clean Eating Slow Cooker Curried Chicken isn’t a curry, in as much as it is not sitting in a sauce, but it is the juiciest, most tender curried chicken you will ever eat.
Despite the fact that it is not a curry in a sauce, it is still delicious served with wholegrain rice. Alternatively, it would taste great with some Clean Eating Indian Naan Breads. Serve it up with some steamed green vegetables and it will be right up there with one of the best slow cooker meals you have ever eaten!
Clean Eating Slow Cooker Curried Chicken
- Yield: 4 Servings
Clean Eating Slow Cooker Curried Chicken isn't a curry, in as much as it is not sitting in a sauce, but it is the juiciest, most tender curried chicken you will ever eat.
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 200 ml Coconut Milk
- 1 Tablespoons Mild Curry Powder
- 1 teaspoons Garam Masala
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder/Granuals
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder/Granuals
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 2 Tablespoon Raisins (optional)
- Place the chicken into the slow cooker.
- In a bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients (except for the raisins), and pour the mixture all over the chicken.
- Sprinkle over the raisins and put the lid on.
- Cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, check that the chicken is completely cooked through.
- Once cooked, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred up using two forks.
- Place the chicken back into the slow cooker and stir into the leftover liquid.
- Serve with wholegrain rice or naan bread and steamed green vegetables.