Im not really sure when a soup becomes a stew? Is there a point where you can no longer call a soup, a soup because it has turned into a stew? One of life’s tough questions that I may never know the answer to. That was the predicament I found myself in when I made this… soup. It could have easily been called a stew.
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my free newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click here to sign up!
This is a delicious meal which could be enjoyed for lunch or dinner. A bowl of super healthy goodness, veggie and protein packed whilst being vegan, vegetarian and gluten free friendly. I absolutely love it and if it wasn’t so filling I would sit and eat bowls and bowls of it.
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Homemade Chicken Soup
- Clean Eating Winter Vegetable & Bean Soup
- Clean Eating Kale & Sweet Potato Soup
Clean Eating Quinoa Veggie Soup
- Yield: 1 Servings
A bowl of super healthy goodness, veggie and protein packed whilst being vegan, vegetarian and gluten free friendly.
- 500 ml Stock
- 40 grams Quinoa rinsed
- 1 Carrot thinly sliced
- 100 grams Cauliflower cut into small florets
- 80 grams Cabbage chopped
- 1 handful Kale finely sliced
- 2 Spring Onions finely sliced
- 1 pinch Salt & Pepper to taste
- Place the stock, quinoa and carrot into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Once bubbling, reduce the heat to low and cover. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add all of the other vegetables, cover and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Once vegetables are tender, remove from the heat season to taste and serve.