For the days that you just NEED a big juicy burger (because I am positive those cravings don’t just happen to me) here is a delicious organic beef burger recipe for you to make at home, with real ingredients in less than 30 minutes.
I’ve been making these burgers for a little while now, (you might have seen them on Instagram) and I have really loved serving them in lettuce ‘buns’. They are light and fresh and make the meal look so much brighter and more colourful.
These burgers are great served with sweet potato fries or Rosemary Potato Chips and some fresh corn cobs. Top each burger with a little American mustard, red onion rings a beef tomato slice and you pretty much have my idea of heaven on a plate.
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my free newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click here to sign up!
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Organic Beef & Mushroom Bolognese
- Clean Eating Organic Beef Chilli
- Clean Eating Turkey Burgers
Clean Eating Organic Beef Burgers
- Yield: 6
I have really loved serving them in lettuce 'buns'. They are light and fresh and make the meal look so much brighter and more colourful.
- 400 grams Organic Beef Mince
- 30 grams Oats blended to flour
- 1 Egg
- 4 Tablespoons Red Onion finely diced
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley chopped
- 1/2 Garlic Clove minced/finely grated
- 1/8 tsp Fine Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 6 large Lettuce Leaves to serves
- Preheat the oven to 180*C and line a baking tray with grease proof paper or a silicone liner.
- Place all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix with your hands until combined.
- Divide the mixture and roll into 6 equal balls.
- Place the balls onto the baking tray and flatten to form the burgers.
- Place the burgers into the oven and cook for 20 minutes, or until completely cooked through.
- Serve in lettuce buns with beef tomato slices, red onion rings and a smidge of clean yellow mustard.