This is by far my all time favourite Christmas recipe. My mum and I look forward to eating this all month but we save it for Christmas Day and it is such a treat!
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my free newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click here to sign up!
This idea is something I came across about 4 years ago whilst scrolling through Pinterest and I have enjoyed making different combinations of goats cheese, nuts and dried fruit like my Pineapple Macadamia Goats Cheese Log, but the cranberry and pistachio is special and just comes out for Christmas.
This would make a great addition to your cheese board. Its so pretty and so simple to make. Plus it tastes insane! You can serve it with wholegrain crackers, like oat cakes or dark ryvita or it could also be eaten in a sandwich.
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Goats Cheese, Butternut Squash & Beetroot Salad
- Clean Eating Pomegranate & Goats Cheese Salad
- Clean Eating Pineapple Macadamia Goats Cheese Log
Clean Eating Cranberry & Pistachio Goats Cheese Log
- Yield: 4 Servings
This would make a great addition to your cheese board. Its so pretty and so simple to make. Plus it tastes insane!
- 125 grams Goats Cheese Log
- 2 Tablespoon Unsalted Pistachios
- 3 Tablespoons Dried Cranberries refined sugar free
- Finely chop the pistachios and set aside.
- Finely chop the cranberries and mix with the chopped pistachios.
- Scatter the pistachio and cranberry mixture on a chopping board and roll the goats cheese in it.
- Scoop up the rest of the mixture and press it into any of the gaps around the cheese until it is completely coated.
- Serve with wholegrain crackers.