Day 2 of our 7 Day Salad Challenge and I have a fruity little bowl of inspiration to share with you, the most delicious Clean Eating Blueberry & Goats Cheese Salad. This is lush, like a party of perfect flavour combos going off in your mouth. I cant think of a better way to use up the last of those summer berries. Give it a go!
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my free newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click here to sign up!
This salad works really well with some lentils or quinoa mixed in but it would be equally as tasty with some sliced, cooked chicken too for some added protein.
As always, this is just a tasty idea so feel free to pimp it up however you like. Extra veggies, extra berries, extra protein. Any way you make it, it is sure to be a winner! Don’t forget to tag me into your salad pics on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook! #7daysaladchallenge
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Baby Kale Berry Salad
- Clean Eating Blueberry Banana Oat Smoothie
- Clean Eating Super Salad with Goats Cheese and lentils
Clean Eating Blueberry & Goats Cheese Salad
- Yield: 1 Servings
This salad works really well with some lentils or quinoa mixed in but it would be equally as tasty with some sliced, cooked chicken too.
- 2 Handfuls Salad Leaves I used spinach and rocket
- 1 Handful Blueberries
- 1/2 Small Red Onion sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Soft Goats Cheese
- 1/2 Tin/Carton Cooked Lentils or quinoa or sliced chicken to serve
- 1 Lemon Wedge to serve
- Place the salad leaves into a bowl with the blueberries and red onion and toss together.
- Crumble over the soft goats cheese and top with chosen protein (lentils/quinoa/chicken).
- Squeeze over the lemon and serve.