Happy Wednesday! We are now 3 days into our 7 Day Salad Challenge and this is probably my favourite salad of the week. Just look at that egg 😀
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my free newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click here to sign up!
This is a salad to brighten up the week. It is so filling and packed with healthy fat and nutritious vegetables. High in fibre, iron, folic acid, omega 3 and B vitamins this salad will see you through until your next meal. It also tastes soooooo good!
I love green beans but this is the first time I have put them in a salad and it was a really nice change from the usual salad vegetables that we are all used to. I just cooked a handful of frozen green beans until just cooked and then put them under cold water until they had cooled.
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Salmon Spring Onion Omelette
- Clean Eating Lemon Parsley Salmon
- Clean Eating Smoked Salmon Spaghetti & Peas
Clean Eating Salmon, Egg & Green Bean Salad
- Yield: 1 Servings
High in fibre, iron, folic acid, omega 3 and B vitamins this salad will see you through until your next meal.
- 2 Handfuls Fresh Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1/2 Acovado sliced
- 1 Handful Green Beans cooked and cooled
- 1 slice Smoked Salmon cut/torn into pieces
- 1 Spring Onion finely sliced
- 1 pinch Cress
- 1 Poached/Soft Boiled Egg
- 1 Lemon Wedge to serve
- 1 pinch Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- On a plate, layer the spinach, avocado, green beans and smoked salmon.
- Sprinkle over the spring onion and cress and top with a poached or soft boiled egg.
- Serve with lemon wedges and freshly ground black pepper.