These Clean Eating No Bake Cherry Bars are just like Nakd bars… but taste even better! They are softer, juicier and taste so fresh and sweet. I love that you can create your own little fruit bars and then portion them up ready to grab and go whenever you need them. They are the perfect sweet treat fix and the kids love them too (even more than the originals!).
With the help of a food processor you can whip these little beauties up in minutes then let them sit in the fridge until you are ready to use them. They couldn’t be easier – or more satisfying to make!
Have you tried any Nakd bars?
Clean Eating No Bake Cherry Bars
- Yield: 8 Servings
These Clean Eating No Bake Cherry Bars are just like Nakd bars... but taste even better! They are softer, juicier and taste so fresh and sweet.
- 150 grams Cashew Nuts
- 6 whole Medjool Dates stones removed
- 90 grams Dried Cherries Natural - no added sugar
- Place the cashew nuts into a food processor and blend until they resemble fine breadcrumbs.
- Pour the ground cashew nuts into a bowl and set aside.
- Place the dates and cherries into the food processor and blend until broken up.
- Whilst the food processor is on, slowly add the ground cashew nuts back into the mixture and give the whole thing a good whizz until all the ingredients are distributed evenly throughout.
- Pour out the mixture and press firmly into a container or lunchbox with the back of a spoon. Make sure it is tightly packed.
- Cover with the lid or a piece of foil and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- After two hours you can turn out the hardened mixture and cut into 8 equal bars (or 16 smaller ones).
- Wrap each bar tightly in some food wrap and keep in the fridge until needed.
- These are great little snacks and are perfect for lunchboxes or after school treats.