We are all looking for quick, delicious and nutritious ways to get our food in right? Especially breakfast. The mornings can sometimes be quite rushed and eating breakfast might not seem like a priority when you have a list of tasks that you need to accomplish.
On days like that, what could be more perfect than a delicious Clean Eating Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie? It is super quick to put together, incredibly tasty and will give you an added boost of energy for the day. You could double the oats and add extra milk for a more filling breakfast or eat a side of wholegrain toast with natural nut butter on top. You could also serve this as a regular fruit smoothie by leaving out the oats.
Helpful Tip: If you do not own a smoothie maker or blender, you could try making this in a jug using a hand blender (soup blender) to blitz everything together.
You may also like:
Clean Eating Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie
- Yield: 1 Servings
What could be more perfect than a delicious Clean Eating Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie? It is super quick to put together, incredibly tasty and will give you an added boost of energy for the day.
- 100 grams Fresh Strawberries stems removed
- 1 ripe Banana peeled and sliced
- 100 ml Almond Milk or milk of choice
- 10 grams Rolled Oats
- Place all of your ingredients into a blender or smoothie maker and blitz until everything is completely combined.
- If the smoothie is too thick for your liking add 50ml more milk and blitz again.
- Serve straight away.