Here is another salad to add to the collection. If you want to get back on the healthy eating wagon and lose a few pounds then take our 7 Day Salad Challenge and enjoy a healthy, wholesome salad for one meal every day for a week. I lost 5lbs when I did it!
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my free newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click here to sign up!
It’s not often that I would go through the hassle of making a salad dressing to go with my salad. I am more than happy with a drizzle of olive oil, lemon juice or balsamic vinegar and quite often I will just eat my salads plain. But this dressing is very simple, quick and easy and makes this salad extra special.
This is a great recipe to make with leftovers. I used leftover salad and leftover cooked chicken from my Clean Eating Slow Cooker Whole Chicken that we had for dinner the night before. Simple, quick and delicious, that’s the kind of food I like to eat.
This is the wholegrain mustard that I used. I bought it from Ocado.
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Chicken Prosciutto Salad
- Clean Eating Walnut Crusted Goats Cheese Salad
- Clean Eating Mexican Sweet Potato & Quinoa Salad
Clean Eating Autumn Chicken & Apple Salad
- Yield: 1 Servings
This dressing is very simple, quick and easy and makes this salad extra special.
- 1/2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Cyder Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Clean Wholegrain Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Honey
- 1 pinch Fine Sea Salt
- 2 handfuls Salad including lettuce, celery, carrot & cucumber
- 1 Cooked Chicken Breast shredded
- 1 small Apple diced
- 20 grams Walnuts optional
- Mix together the olive oil, cyder vinegar, wholegrain mustard, honey and sea salt and set aside.
- Plate up the salad, chicken and diced apple and drizzle over the dressing.
- Top with walnuts if using and serve.