Who else is loving Jamie Oliver’s new cookbook, Everyday Super Food? It is a brilliant book filled almost completely with clean recipes.
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click her to sign up!
This recipe is inspired by his salmon, spring onion scrambled eggs. It is so delicious, the flavour combinations are genius and it has become our weekend breakfast of choice.
Thank you Mr Oliver!
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Goats Cheese Basil Omelette
- Clean Eating Pesto Scrambled Eggs
- 10 Clean Eating Egg Recipes
Clean Eating Salmon Spring Onion Omelette
- Yield: 1 Servings
It is so delicious, the flavour combinations are genius and it has become our weekend breakfast of choice.
- 1/2 teaspoon Oil of choice I used coconut oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Spring Onion
- 30 grams Smoked Salmon or as much as you like
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 1 slice of Lemon to serve.
- 3 sprigs Fresh Parsley chopped
- Finely slice the spring onion and chop up the smoked salmon into small pieces and set aside.
- Whisk up the eggs in a bowl or jug and add a pinch of black pepper.
- Add the spring onion and smoked salmon to the eggs and stir to combine.
- Heat up the oil in a small non stick frying pan over a medium/low heat.
- Once the oil has heated up, add the egg mixture and cook slowly and gently until the top is almost set.
- Flip it over and cook the other side for a minute or so.
- Once cooked, serve with a nice squeeze of lemon juice and fresh parsley.