Its nice to make fabulous meals during this Christmas season but with all of the many people we plan to see and feed, sometimes it’s nice to have a break from the traditional roast or buffet and enjoy something simpler but equally as festive.
These will be a tradition in our house from now on but not just to be eaten around Christmas, they are far too good not to be enjoyed all year round. You can keep it lean this December whilst saving time and money with this perfectly fabulous festive creation. Give them a go, you will love them!
Helpful Tip: Waitrose and Ocado sell dried cranberries which have been sweetened with pineapple juice rather than white sugar.
You can check out more delicious turkey recipes from our fabulous sponsors, British Turkey.
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Turkey Lettuce Meatballs
- Clean Eating Cranberry Pistachio Bars
- Clean Eating Christmas Dinner Ideas
Clean Eating Turkey Cranberry Meatballs
- Yield: Aprox 30 Meatballs (4 Servings)
You can keep it lean this December whilst saving time and money with this perfectly fabulous festive creation.
- 500 grams Turkey Mince thigh/leg mince is best
- 4 Tablespoons Onion super finely diced
- 50 grams Dried Cranberries chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme Leaves chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 180*C and line a baking sheet with grease proof paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix together thoroughly. I used my hands for this.
- Take out 1 Tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball before placing onto the baking tray.
- Continue this process until all of the mixture has been used up.
- Place into the oven for 20 mintues until golden brown and completely cooked through.
- Serve as desired.