I know that we have entered into autumn now but all of this gorgeous sunshine has me struggling to put away the shorts and flip flops. I might be getting some funny looks on the school run but I am going to milk this autumn/summer for as long as I can.
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my free newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click here to sign up!
Although I am still in my summer attire, I am very slowly starting to get into that cosy nesting season. (My kitchen cupboards have never looked more organised). Cosy cooking has definitely started and nothing says autumn more than a beautiful bright butternut squash.
This is a simple, delicious and heart warming oven meal. I used Waitrose Organic Pork Chipolatas with Rosemary & Honey. These are the ‘cleanest’ local supermarket sausages I have found with the following ingredients list;
Pork shoulder (58%), pork belly (26%), honey, water, potato starch, sheep casing, herbs (rosemary, thyme and sage), sea salt, ground spices (nutmeg, ginger, black pepper, mace, mustard powder and chilli powder), antioxidant ascorbic acid.
You could add some potatoes to the pan, like these Clean Eating Rosemary Roast Potatoes to make it a one pan meal, but we enjoyed ours with some quick cook polenta. Perfect comfort food, with very little effort!
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Pigs In Blankets
- Clean Eating Sausage Jambalaya
- Clean Eating Sweet & Spicy Butternut Lentil Soup
Clean Eating Sausage & Butternut Bake
I know that we have entered into autumn now but all of this gorgeous sunshine has me struggling to put away the shorts and flip flops. …
- 12 Chipolata Sausages the cleanest you can find
- 1/2 Butternut Squash diced
- 200 grams Sweet Peppers halved and deseeded
- 1 Red Onion cut into wedges
- 4 Garlic Cloves bashed
- 4 sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 4 sprigs Fresh Thyme
- 1 Tablespoon Oil of choice I used olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley to garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180*C.
- Place all of the ingredients (except the parsley) onto a baking tray and toss together.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and toss around again.
- Place back into the oven for another 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, garnish and serve.