I was approached by the lovely people from Rachel’s Organic who asked if I would like to sample some of their products as well as receive some other foodie items to experiment with in the kitchen using my NutriBullet. I love experimenting in the kitchen and I love my NurtiBullet so I accepted the offer and had a wonderful time creating some delicious healthy recipes.
This smoothie is so yummy, it’s like drinking a dessert. I used Rachels Organic Greek Style Natural Yoghurt which made it extra thick and delicious.
Whenever I buy dairy products I always make sure they are full fat and organic – the cleanest dairy you can buy. Rachel’s have a great range of organic dairy products including some of my favourite weekly essentials like unsalted butter, whole milk and natural yoghurts.
You may also like:
Clean Eating Mango Kale Smoothie
- Yield: 1 Servings
This smoothie is so yummy, it's like drinking a dessert. I used Rachels Organic Greek Style Natural Yoghurt which made it extra thick and delicious.
- 200 grams Fresh Mango
- 100 grams Fresh Pineapple
- 10 grams Kale
- 3 Tablespoons Rachels Organic Greek Style Natural Yoghurt
- 1-2 Tablespoons Water
- Chop the mango and pineapple into bite size pieces and place inside your NutriBullet, blender or smoothie maker with the kale and yoghurt.
- Blend together until smooth.
- Add 1-2 Tablespoons of water and blend again until the smoothie has reached your desired consistency.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.