This is an easy fuss free meal that is packed with flavour. Simple ingredients put together in one pan and baked in the oven makes for a quick midweek meal the whole family will enjoy.
You can serve this Clean Eating Asian Salmon with rice and steamed greens. We like ours with bok choy, baby corns and broccoli. It would also go really well with quinoa or for a low carb option, you can serve it in some little gem lettuce cups with julienne carrot and cucumber strips.
The chilli adds a nice heat without being overly spicy, but you can use just half a chilli if you wanted too. You can also remove the chilli before serving if you wanted to just use it for a little bit of flavour during cooking rather than eating.
Click Here and follow The Kitchen Shed on Instagram for daily healthy meal inspiration, recipe updates, giveaways and more!
Clean Eating Asian Baked Salmon
- Yield: 4 Servings
You can serve this Clean Eating Asian Salmon with rice and steamed greens. We like ours with bok choy, baby corns and broccoli.
- 1 tsp Oil I used olive oil
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1 Red Chilli deseeded and sliced
- 1 Garlic Clove minced/finely grated
- 1 thumb size piece Ginger finely grated
- 1/8 tsp Fine Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 180*C and lightly oil a baking tray/dish with oil.
- In a bowl or jug, stir together the lemon juice, sliced red chilli, minced garlic, grated ginger and salt.
- Place the salmon fillets onto the baking tray/dish and poor over the lemon chilli mixture, spooning over equal amounts onto each fillet.
- Cover the tray/dish and place into the oven for 15 minutes or until completely cooked through.
- Once cooked, remove and serve with wholegrain rice and steamed greens. Pour over any additional tray juices over your meal.