The school holidays have arrived and whilst life has been a hectic roller coaster I have somehow managed to find the time to put together some delicious clean treats for my kiddos to enjoy.
These muffins are so easy to make and they are pretty inexpensive too. I am in love with them. Even more in love with them than my recent clean cake creations. What could be better than a wholesome, sweet, banana packed muffin? Not a lot I tell you!
I’m counting on this recipe to get me through the next 6 weeks… Its only day 6 and my boys are already eating me out of house and home!
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Buckwheat Banana Bread Pancakes
- Clean Eating Raspberry Vanilla Butterfly Cakes
- Clean Eating Banana Nut Breakfast Cookies
Clean Eating Wholewheat Banana Bread Muffins
- Yield: 6 Muffins
- Ready In:
What could be better than a wholesome, sweet, banana packed muffin? Not a lot I tell you!
- 100 grams Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoons Honey or maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Melted Butter or coconut oil
- 2 small to medium Over Ripe Bananas mashed
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a silicon muffin tray or line a muffin tin with paper cases.
- Place the flour and the cinnamon into a mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl whisk together all of the other ingredients until well combined.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and add the wet ingredients into the middle.
- Using a spoon, gently stir in the wet ingredients until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Spoon the muffin batter evenly between the 6 muffin cups and then place into the oven for 15 minutes.
- Once golden brown and cooked through, remove the muffins from the pan and allow to cool on a wire rack before serving.