I have wanted to try making vegetable noodles for ages. I don’t have a spiralizer, but I do have a julienne peeler that I bought years ago from Lakeland. It is so useful, and worked perfectly for making these vegetable noodles.
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my free newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click here to sign up!
I was a little apprehensive about serving this to my little ones but I went ahead and gave it to them with a pair of chopsticks each and to my amazement, they cleared their plates and asked for more! Who knew vegetable noodles would be so delicious?! (Or that it would be so much fun to eat dinner with chopsticks!). These are definitely a new family favourite.
Clean Eating Vegetable Noodles with Garlic Ginger Turkey is a light and flavour packed meal. It cooks in just 10 minutes and is so easy to put together. If you wanted to bulk this meal out a bit, you could add some regular wholewheat noodles or rice noodles.
You can check out more delicious turkey recipes from our fabulous sponsors, British Turkey.
Clean Eating Vegetable Noodles with Garlic Ginger Turkey
- Yield: 2 Servings
Clean Eating Vegetable Noodles with Garlic Ginger Turkey is a light and delicious meal. It cooks in just 10 minutes and is so easy to put together. If you wanted to bulk this meal out a bit, you could add some regular wholewheat noodles or rice noodles.
- 250 grams Courgette
- 250 grams Carrots
- 2.5 cm Fresh Ginger peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder/Granuals or 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon Double Strength Tamari Sauce or 2 tsp regular tamari/soya sauce
- 100 ml Water
- 250 grams Turkey Breast thinly sliced
- Using a julienne peeler or spiraliser, make long noodles with the courgette and carrot and set aside.
- In a large wok or frying pan, add the ginger, tamari sauce, garlic and turkey and stir to combine. Add the water and turn on the heat.
- Let it bubble away for approximately 5 minutes, or until the turkey is cooked through.
- Once the turkey is no longer pink inside, add the courgette and carrot to the pan and cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once the courgette and carrot has softened, but still has a bite, serve and enjoy.