Who doesn’t love a good pasta salad? As the weather continues to get warmer and the evenings are lighter for longer, I have noticed that my desire to spend a lot of time cooking has diminished. But this super yummy one pot meal can be put together in less than 15 minutes.
This pasta salad is a great way to use up any leftover pesto, I used my favourite Clean Eating Kale, Walnut & Basil Pesto but you can use any pesto you like. I also used the fantastic gluten free Rizopia Organic Brown Rice Elbow Pasta which made this meal extra yummy. You can purchase this pasta from Amazon UK here.
For more gluten free meal ideas check out www.rizopia.co.uk
You may also like:
Clean Eating Pesto Pasta Salad
- Yield: 4 Servings
Who doesn't love a good pasta salad? As the weather continues to get warmer and the evenings are lighter for longer, I have noticed …
- 300 grams Brown Rice Elbow Pasta or any wholegrain pasta
- 4 slices Clean Prosciutto or Parma Ham
- 200 grams Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1 Yellow Pepper diced
- 1/2 Cucumber diced
- 1/2 small Red Onion diced
- 4 Tablespoons Clean Pesto see link above
- Place the brown rice pasta into a pan of boiling water and cook according to the package instructions. I cooked mine for about 8 minutes.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, place a non stick frying pan over a high heat and add the prosciutto/parma ham and cook for a minute or so until crispy and then roughly chop.
- Once the pasta has cooked, drain in a colander and rise with boiling water.
- Place the pasta back into the saucepan and add the cooked prosciutto/parma ham, diced veggies and pesto and stir to combine.
- Serve and enjoy.