If you are looking for a quick, wholesome, DELICIOUS meal then look no further. This is my current favourite dinner, for so many reasons (as seen on Instagram). The main reason is that it can be on the table in less than 10 minutes. Thats my favourite kind of dinner!
I also love it because it’s the kind of meal that can be made when there is nothing in the fridge. Keeping a couple of bags of prawns in your freezer can be a lifesaver on days when you are running low on fresh ingredients. We’ve always got prawns and ‘cook from frozen’ fish ready to whip out in an emergency.
I’ve been using these frozen raw jumbo king prawns from Aldi. They are the best frozen prawns I have tasted and are great value for money. The tinned cherry tomatoes can be bought from Ocado (Mr Organic) or Amazon (Mr Organic & Suma) unless you live near a health food cooperative that stocks them.
You may also like:
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my free newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click here to sign up!
Clean Eating Paprika Prawns
- Yield: 4 Servings
If you are looking for a quick, wholesome, DELICIOUS meal then look no further. This is my current favourite dinner, for so many reasons.
- 2x 180g Raw Frozen Prawns defrosted overnight
- 1 tsp Oil of choice I used coconut oil
- 1 can Cherry Tomatoes I use Mr Organic or Sum
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Sweet Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 1 bunch Fresh Basil/Parsley to serve
- Place the oil into a non stick pan and heat until melted (if using coconut oil).
- Add the prawns and cook for 3-5 minutes until completely pink and cooked.
- Once cooked, pour in the tinned cherry tomatoes, herbs and spices and bring to the boil.
- Once bubbling reduce the heat to low and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve over wholegrain spaghetti, courgette and salad topped with fresh herbs.