Meatballs are probably one of my favourite things to share on the blog because they are so simple and easy to make and the flavour possibilities are endless. Turkey meatballs are my ‘go to’ meatballs because they are cheap to make and a healthy source of animal protein. This week I decided to make some simple Rosemary and Feta Turkey Meatballs using ingredients that I bought from Aldi and they were lush!
I find it so amazing that just a handful of ingredients can create something so delicious and flavourful. These meatballs use just 5 ingredients and can be on the table in just half an hour. They are really quick to make and can be served any way you like. I enjoyed them in a salad for lunch but for dinner I would serve them with Summer Roasted Veggie Quinoa, Quick Roasted Veggetable Wholegrain Spaghetti or with some tasty Easy Vegetable Wholegrain Rice.
I enjoy making meatballs as part of my meal prep some weeks. They are really good for portioning out and keep in the fridge for 3 days so can be made in advance and eaten cold with your lunch. They are also really handy to have in the fridge to snack on when you are hungry. The protein helps to curb your hunger pangs until your next meal, plus they just taste good!
5 simple ingredients from Aldi and loads of lunch, dinner or snack potential for less than £4. Bargain! This recipe would also work really well with beef or lamb mince. What’s your favourite meatball recipe?
Click Here and follow The Kitchen Shed on Instagram for daily healthy meal inspiration, recipe updates, giveaways and more!
Clean Eating Rosemary Feta Meatballs
- Yield: 24 (4 Servings)
- Ready In:
5 simple ingredients from Aldi and loads of lunch, dinner or snack potential for less than £4. Bargain! This recipe would also work really well with beef or lamb mince.
- 500 grams Turkey Thigh Mince
- 1 small Red Onion finely diced
- 1 Garlic Clove minced/finely grated
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Rosemary finely chopped
- 50 grams Feta Cheese crumbled up
- Preheat the oven to 180*C and have a baking tray ready for the meatballs to go in.
- Place all of the ingredients into a large bowl and mix together thoroughly using your hands.
- Take out approximately 1 Tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball before placing on the baking tray. Repeat this process until you have used up all the mixture.
- Place the meatballs into the oven and cook for 20 minutes or until completely cooked through.
- Once cooked, serve and enjoy or allow to cool and keep in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.