When did chicken drumsticks go out of fashion??! We used to eat chicken drumsticks all the time when I was a kid. They were at every family party, buffet and my mum used to make the most amazing southern fried chicken with them! Maybe it’s just us but we don’t seem to eat them anymore, everyone wants a chicken breast but chicken breasts are expensive and chicken drumsticks have so much more flavour!
This is a very easy, simple ‘whack it in the oven’ kind of recipe, perfect for lunch, dinner or an after school snack according to my kids. Simple flavours go a long way since the chicken tastes so good by itself.
This is another recipe made with ingredients from Aldi. It is very easy and very inexpensive and a winner in my house!
Clean Eating Garlic Rosemary Drumsticks - Aldi
- Yield: 4 Servings
This is any recipe made with ingredients from Aldi. It is very easy and very inexpensive and a winner in my house!
- 1 kg Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 tsp Garlic Oil
- 2 tsp Fresh Rosemary finely chopped
- 1 pinch Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Preheat a fan assisted oven to 180*C.
- Drizzle the oil over the chicken drumsticks and rub to coat them.
- Place the drumsticks onto a baking tray/ovenproof dish and sprinkle over the rosemary, sea salt and black pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes until golden brown.