Would you like to Guest Post a recipe on The Kitchen Shed?
I am looking to collaborate with fellow British clean and healthy eating food bloggers. If you are interested to be celebrated as our Blogger Of The Month then please submit your recipe to email@example.com Below are a few guidelines to consider before submitting your guest post:
- You need to have a current healthy eating blog or website.
- The recipe needs to be ‘clean’, made with whole foods and no refined foods. (If you are unsure if the recipe is clean or not then you can send me the ingredients and I will let you know).
- You will need to include a short introduction of yourself, your blog/website and a short introduction to the recipe you share. Please see my guest post on The Gracious Pantry to get an idea of the layout.
- You will need to include 1-3 high resolution images of your recipe. The images need to be clear, bright and well presented.
- Your recipe needs to be created by you and published nowhere else on the internet, including on your blog/website.
- Once the recipe has been published on The Kitchen Shed, you will need to post an image of the recipe to your blog/website with a link to the recipe post on The Kitchen Shed. Please see the post I published to link to my guest post on The Gracious Pantry.
- I will link back to your blog/website once in your written text (you can let me know where you would like that to be) and I shall also link to your social media accounts at the end of the post.
- One guest post will be published per month and once you have submitted your guest post to me via email, I shall let you know as soon as possible if it is something I will be able to use on The Kitchen Shed or not, allowing you to publish the recipe elsewhere if I cannot use it.
- There is no fee to guest post a recipe on The Kitchen Shed.
- I am not always able to offer guest posts on your blog/website in return.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!