I pretty much lived on this breakfast 2 years ago during the Clean Eating 30 Day Challenge. Veggies, eggs and an apple, pear and ginger smoothie. Yum!
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my free newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click here to sign up!
This is a fantastic way to start your day, with a bowl of delicious, seasonal vegetables. This breakfast is low carb but high in protein and healthy fat so will fill you up, and paired with a homemade smoothie, you will be on to a winner staying full for the morning.
Low carb recipes are great to include in your diet if you are looking to loose a few pounds. I do believe in carbs though and the ability they have to sustain you and also help with weight loss, so I think it is important to listen to your individual needs and change it up a bit to ensure you have all the energy and nutrients you need.
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Tamari Parsley Scrambled Eggs
- Clean Eating Garlic Mushroom Scrambled Eggs
- Clean Eating Rosemary & Sea Salt Scrambled Eggs
Clean Eating Winter Vegetable Egg Scramble
- Yield: 1 Servings
This is a fantastic way to start your day, with a plate of delicious, seasonal vegetables.
- 1/2 teaspoon Oil of choice I used coconut oil
- 1 Celery Stalk finely sliced
- 1/2 small Red Onion sliced
- 1 handful Kale finely chopped
- 2 Mushrooms sliced (optional)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 dash Tamari/Soya sauce to serve
- Place the oil into a non stick frying pan and heat over a medium/low heat.
- Add the veggies and cook for about 3 minutes until softened. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add a little more oil (1/4 tsp) into the pan and add the eggs. Stir to scramble.
- Once the eggs are cooked, add back the veggies and toss to combine.
- Serve with a dash of tamari sauce or a pinch of salt and pepper.