Day 6 of our 7 Day Salad Challenge and I am holding on to summer for as long as I can with this Watermelon Salad. Oh how I love watermelon! It is one of the best things about the summer time, walking around with chunks of watermelon in the garden, spitting out the seeds into the flower beds!
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my free newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click here to sign up!
This is another simple salad idea for you to run with, perfect with a side of cooked chicken or quinoa. This is a delicious light and refreshing meal, perfect to end those gorgeous summer days.
Only 1 more day left of our challenge! I hope you are all feeling a bit healthier and more motivated to carry on eating well as the weather starts to change and we head into Autumn. Don’t forget to tag me in your last few salad pics on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook! #7daysaladchallenge
You may also like:
Clean Eating Watermelon Salad
This is a delicious light and refreshing meal, perfect to end those gorgeous summer days.
- 2 Handfuls Salad Leaves I used spinach
- 1/4 Cucumber peeled
- 1 Slice Watermelon cut into cubes
- 2 Tablespoons Goats Cheese or Feta Cheese
- 1 Drizzle Olive Oil
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper
- 3 Fresh Basil Leaves to serve - optional
- Place the salad leaves onto your plate and top with the peeled cucumber slices.
- Scatter over the cubed watermelon and crumbled goats cheese.
- Drizzle over the olive oil and top with a pinch of black pepper.
- Serve with torn fresh basil leaves if desired.