I recently published a recipe for Clean Eating Breadmaker Bread which is the recipe I use weekly. However, whilst I was doing my 21 day vegan cleanse at the beginning of the year, I needed to work out a recipe for making bread in my bread maker without using butter. (Just taking the butter out didn’t work).
Olive oil came to my rescue and I was able to use my bread maker to make delicious bread that was suitable for my vegan days. It tastes great too and even though I am not a full time vegan, I would happily use this recipe to make bread again.
Clean Eating Vegan Breadmaker Bread is the perfect dairy free recipe for clean eaters who use a bread maker. It’s soft and delicious and tastes great toasted or made into sandwiches. If you don’t have a bread maker you can always make bread by hand. Try my Clean Eating Sandwich Rolls for another dairy free, vegan alternative.
What is your favourite kind of bread?
Clean Eating Vegan Breadmaker Bread
- Yield: 1 loaf
Clean Eating Vegan Breadmaker Bread is the perfect dairy free recipe for clean eaters who use a bread maker. It's soft and delicious and tastes great toasted or made into sandwiches.
- 1 teaspoon Easy Bake/Fast Action Yeast suitable for bread makers
- 500 grams Strong Wholemeal Bread Flour
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 - 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil Either measurement works, so you can choose how much to use.
- 370 ml Water
- Place the ingredients into your bread maker in the order listed above (or which ever order your bread maker suggests).
- Turn on the 100% wholemeal bread setting. (Mine takes 5 hours)
- Once cooked, remove the loaf from the bread maker and allow it to cool before serving or storing.