Besides my latest Banana Bread Muffin recipe, my most favourite recipe on The Kitchen Shed is the one for Tortilla Wraps. I get excited every time I make them and still appreciate being able to eat clean wraps for the first time ever.
Whenever I make up a batch of wraps to have with fajitas or taco mince I double the recipe to ensure that I will have some leftover for lunches the following day. I usually fill them with houmous and salad veggies but this week I had a hankering for some tuna and ended up with this wrap of deliciousness. It is seriously good!
Anyone who thinks clean eating is boring really needs to try this. Flavour packed with lots of texture, it’s my new favourite lunchtime treat.
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Tuna Sandwiches
- Clean Eating Tuna Brown Rice Pasta Salad
- Clean Eating Lemon Parsley Salmon
Clean Eating Tuna Basil Wraps
- Yield: 2 Servings
Anyone who thinks clean eating is boring really needs to try this. Flavour packed with lots of texture, its' my new favourite lunchtime treat.
- 1 tin Tuna in spring water drained
- 2 Iceberg Lettuce Leaves finely chopped
- 20 Fresh Basil Leaves chopped
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Double Strength Tamari Sauce
- 2 Clean Tortilla Wraps
- Place the drained tuna into a mixing bowl and add all of the other ingredients - apart from the wraps.
- Mix everything together until thoroughly combined.
- Divide the mixture between the two wraps, fold and serve.