I love tuna. It’s quick, pretty inexpensive and very tasty. My go to tuna recipe would be this one here, but it is always nice to change things up a little.
This recipe was created to celebrate my patio herb garden. I have had the loveliest summer stepping out of my front door to pick parsley, basil and mint whenever I have wanted it. Food tastes so much better when you get to pick it for free!
This tuna would be great over a salad, jacket potato, wholegrain rice, sandwich or wholegrain cracker.
You may also like:
Clean Eating Tomato & Herb Tuna Salad
- Yield: 2 Servings
I love tuna. It's quick, pretty inexpensive and very tasty. My go to tuna recipe would be this one here, but it is always nice to …
- 1 tin Tuna in spring water drained
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 handful Fresh Herbs finely chopped - I used basil and parsley
- 100 grams Cherry Tomatoes quartered
- Place all of your ingredients together in a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Serve with an extra sprinkle of fresh herbs.
- This tastes great in a sandwich, pitta bread, ryeveta cracker or in a salad, with wholegrain rice or pasta or jacket potato.