Hey everyone! The Kitchen Sheds Clean Eating Summer Give Away will be announced when our Facebook Page reaches 1000 likes. For your chance to WIN, please click the link below and like our page. You will also be kept up to date with more clean eating ideas that don’t make it to the Blog! Thank you soooooo much! Here is the link: www.facebook.com/kitchenshed
Dark skinned fruits such as berries and red grapes are great sources of antioxidants. They can protect us from disease, fight free radicals in our bodies as well as helping to slow down the aging process. Consuming foods rich in antioxidants on a daily basis is great for our health.
These fruits are delicious and so it is easy to include them in your diet and whilst they are in season they are a lot more affordable too. Smoothies are a quick and tasty way to reap the benefits of fruit. I added a medjool date to sweeten the smoothie but if you think it is sweet enough with out it, you can just leave it out.
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Pina Colada Smoothie
- Clean Eating Blueberry Banana Oat Smoothie
- Clean Eating Watermelon Pineapple Smoothie
Clean Eating Super Berry Smoothie
- Yield: 1 Servings
Smoothies are a quick and tasty way to reap the benefits of fruit. I added a medjool date to sweeten the smoothie but if you think it is sweet enough with out it, you can just leave it out.
- 150 grams Cherries, Strawberries & Blueberries combined weight
- 100 ml Almond Milk or milk of choice
- 1 Medjool Date stone removed
- Place all of your ingredients into your blender or smoothie maker and blitz until thoroughly combined.
- Serve and enjoy.