I have never been a huge fan of frozen Salmon, yes I am a fresh salmon snob. However, last year I came across these frozen smoked salmon fillets from Ocado and I absolutely love them! They are super tasty and an essential item in my freezer.
Don’t forget that you can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my free newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click her to sign up!
This is one of those go to clean eating freezer meals. Perfect at the end of the week when you have run low on fresh ingredients. It is quick to make and can be adapted to include your favourite veggies and seasoning. If you like things hot then this works so well topped with dried chilli flakes.
You can serve this with a side salad for a lighter meal or for something a little more warming you can serve it with a side of extra steamed vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower.
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Summertime Salmon Spaghetti
- Clean Eating Lemon & Parsley Salmon
- Clean Eating Roasted Vegetable Spaghetti
Clean Eating Smoked Salmon Spaghetti & Peas
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Ready In:
This is one of those go to clean eating freezer meals. Perfect at the end of the week when you have run low on fresh ingredients. It is quick to make and can be adapted to include your favourite veggies and seasoning.
- 300 grams Frozen Smoked Salmon Fillets I buy mine from Ocado
- 300 grams Wholegrain Spaghetti of choice I used Rizopia Organic Brown Rice Spaghetti
- 200 grams Frozen Petits Pois
- 1 handful Sliced Kale
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice about half a lemon
- 1 pinch Black Pepper/Chilli Flakes optional
- Preheat the oven to 180*C and cook the salmon according to the packet instructions. (I wrapped mine individually in a lightly oiled foil parcel with a splash of water in each for about 20 - 25 minutes).
- With about 10 minutes to go, place the spaghetti in a pan of boiling water and cool until done.
- Steam the peas and kale for about 3-5 minutes.
- Once everything is cooked, drain the spaghetti and place it back into the saucepan.
- Remove the skin from the salmon and break up the fillets into the spaghetti with a fork.
- Add the steamed peas and kale, oil and lemon juice and toss to combine.
- Serve with black pepper, chilli flakes or extra lemon.