We call these pinterest potatoes in our house because I got this idea from a picture I pinned on pinterest a few years ago. I think there are lots of versions of this recipe now, but this is how I like to make them.
I usually only buy sweet potatoes or new potatoes so this is a perfect recipe for me. My husband loves roast potatoes, but prefers them to be small and crispy just like these little things. They are pretty low maintenance and cook faster than regular roast potatoes.
Clean Eating Roasted Rosemary Potatoes are crispy and delicious. They look so impressive but couldn’t be more simple to make. They are perfect any time of the week. They taste amazing with Clean Eating Slow Cooker Lamb Shanks.
You may also like:
Clean Eating Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Ready In:
Clean Eating Roasted Rosemary Potatoes are crispy and delicious. They look so impressive but couldn't be more simple to make. They are perfect any time of the week. They taste amazing with Clean Eating Slow Cooker Lamb Shanks.
- 750 grams New Potatoes organic if possible
- 1/2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Fresh Rosemary finely chopped
- 1 pinch Sea Salt and Black Pepper optional
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Wash/scrub the potatoes and then cut them into uniform sizes pieces. (I just cut most of mine in half)
- Place into a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to the boil
- Once bubbling, turn the heat down and simmer for 15 - 20 minutes, until a fork is easily inserted into them.
- Drain in a colinder and then place back into the empty saucepan.
- Drizzle over the olive oil and carefully toss until all the potatoes are lightly coated.
- Pour the potatoes out onto a baking tray, skin side up.
- With a potato masher or fork, gently press down on the top of each potato until the skin splits.
- Sprinkle over the salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Place onto the top shelf of the oven and cook for 25 minutes, turning in the last 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.