I was so thrilled with my bountiful package from Rude Health that I decided it would be fun to feature one of their new products in a Kitchen Shed Clean Eating recipe! So, since it was a Saturday morning and I was busy making smoothies for my little guys, I thought I would make an amazing pina colada style smoothie with the Coconut Drink.
Clean Eating Pina Colada Smoothie is gluten free, dairy free (could be organic) and delicious. It is naturally sweet and perfect to enjoy on a hot summers day! #summerinrudehealth
To find out more about Rude Health’s Coconut Drink and many more of their other products click here to read my Healthy Alternatives Rude Health Product Review or go straight to the source and visit them for yourself
but don’t forget to let them know that The Kitchen Shed sent you 😉
Clean Eating Piña Colada Smoothie
- Yield: 1 Servings
Clean Eating Pina Colada Smoothie is gluten free, dairy free (could be organic) and delicious. It is naturally sweet and perfect to enjoy on a hot summers day!
- 100 ml Rude Health Coconut Drink
- 1 ripe Banana approx 100g
- 100 grams Fresh Pineapple
- 1-2 Tablespoons Dried Unsweetened Coconut depending on how coconutty you like it
- Place all of your ingredients into a blender or smoothie maker and blitz until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Serve over ice, with a straw and one of those pink cocktail umbrellas... It would be rude not to 😉