You all know how much I love a bit of clean eating convenience and this shop bought muesli is one of my absolute favourite quick and convenient breakfasts.
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click her to sign up!
Jordans Nut & Seed Muesli is the cleanest I have found for the price. It is also the tastiest! I’m a bit funny about my oats, I cant have them soggy unless I’m eating porridge (you are highly unlikely to ever find a recipe for overnight oats on this blog) and so I struggle when it comes to cold oat cereals like muesli unless like this product, they are slightly toasted. Hurrah!
As much as I love this muesli, I wouldn’t eat it plain with milk. I like to top it with whatever seasonal fruit I have to hand and this winter it has been pears and apples. YUM! Not only do you get 2 of your 7 a day, you can also avoid adding maple syrup or honey because the fruit makes it sweet. The cashew nut butter is optional but definitely worth it in my opinion!
You may also like:
Clean Eating Pimped Up Muesli
- Yield: 1 Servings
Not only do you get 2 of your 7 a day, you can also avoid adding maple syrup or honey because the fruit makes it sweet. The cashew nut butter is optional but definitely worth it in my opinion!
- 45 grams Clean Muesli I use Jordans Nut & Seed
- 150 ml Milk of choice or as much milk as you like
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon (optional)
- 1 Apple diced
- 1 Conference Pear diced
- 1 Tablespoon Cashew Nut Butter or any nut butter
- 1 teaspoon Honey or Maple Syrup (optional)
- Pour your muesli into a bowl and pour over milk.
- Top with the diced fruit and sprinkle over the cinnamon.
- Dollop on your nut butter and drizzle over the honey or maple syrup if using.
- Serve and enjoy!