I shall never get tired of making my own nakd bars. They are ridiculously quick and easy to make and the flavour combinations are endless. These were a big hit with my Husband and littlest man. Once they had finished with them I barely had enough left over to photograph!
Clean Eating No Bake Piña Colada Bars are vegan, gluten free bars of goodness packed with coconut and pineapple and with no added sugar. What more could you want? These are delicious!
Give them a go and let me know how they turn out!
You may also like:
- Clean Eating No Bake Cherry Bars
- Clean Eating No Bake Mango Bars
- Clean Eating No Bake Cranberry Pistachio Bars
- Clean Eating Ginger Warrior Bars
Clean Eating No Bake Piña Colada Bars
- Yield: 8 bars
Clean Eating No Bake Piña Colada Bars. Vegan, gluten free bars of goodness packed with pineapple and coconut, with no added sugar. What more could you want? These are delicious!
- 50 grams Unsalted Cashew Nuts
- 50 grams Dried Unsweetened Coconut
- 50 grams 100% Natural Dried Pineapple
- 4 Medjool Dates stones removed
- Place the cashew nuts into a food processor and blend until the nuts resemble fine breadcrumbs.
- Remove the ground cashew nuts and set aside in a bowl.
- Dice up the dried pineapple as fine as possible. This is a bit time consuming, but I found that the pineapple is so hard and leathery, the food processor just doesn't break it up enough by itself.
- Place the diced up dried pineapple and medjool dates into the food processor and mix until they are mostly broken up. (Don't worry if it all clumps together to form a ball, you can break it up when you add the nuts).
- Add the nuts back into the food processor with the coconut and blitz until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Once combined, empty out the mixture into a lunch box or tupperware container and gently press down with the back of a spoon. You can make them as thick as you like. I like mine to be around 1.5 cm deep.
- Once tightly packed, smooth and even, place the container into the fridge for a couple of hours, or overnight until firm.
- Once refrigerated, cut up the bars into as many portions are you like and wrap them tightly in some food wrap.
- Store them in the fridge until needed.