I love salmon! Fresh, frozen, tinned, smoked it doesn’t matter I just love it. Tinned salmon is a great item to keep as part of your clean eating cupboard essentials. It is really handy to have around and can be used in many different ways.
I love this combination of salmon, lemon, parsley and spring onions. It is absolutely delicious! I usually make it up with plenty of black pepper and have it in a sandwich but I fancied trying it in quinoa and it was amazing!
Simple ingredients and easy to prepare, this makes a great little lunch or light dinner perfect for a warm summers day. It can be made a day in advance but it is always best eaten fresh on the day you make it. Serve alone or with a leafy green side salad.
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my free newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click here to sign up!
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Mexican Sweet Potato & Quinoa Salad
- Clean Eating Summertime Salmon Quinoa
- Clean Eating Citrus Chicken Quinoa
Clean Eating Lemon, Parsley & Salmon Quinoa
- Yield: 2 Servings
I love salmon! Fresh, frozen, tinned, smoked it doesn't matter I just love it. Tinned salmon is a great item to keep as part of your …
- 90 grams Quinoa
- 240 ml Water
- 1 tin Salmon approx 200g
- 2 Spring Onions finely sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley chopped
- 1-2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice to taste
- 1 pinch Black Pepper to taste
- Place the quinoa into a saucepan with the water and bring to the boil.
- Once bubbling, turn the heat to low and simmer with the lid on for 10-12 minutes until all the water is absorbed.
- Place the quinoa onto a large plate to cool to room temperature for a few minutes.
- Once cool, place the quinoa into a mixing bowl with the salmon, spring onions, parsley and lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Add fresh black pepper to taste and serve.