Ahhh! It’s good to be back boys and girls! After a couple of months away from the blog I am feeling very excited about getting back to The Kitchen Shed where I can create and share delicious, affordable and simple clean eating recipes.
To celebrate getting back to the blog, I am thrilled to be able to offer 10 of you the chance to grab one of these simply brilliant Kitzini Silicone Baking Mats. They are genius!
I never have baking paper in the house when I need it so these reusable baking liners will definitely make my life a whole lot easier, they are super flexible and so can fit into most sized baking trays (they measure 38cm x 28cm) or they will sit quite happily on a cookie sheet. They are so easy to clean and take up minimal storage space. The mats are heat resistant up to 248*C and are made from 100% certified food safe material.
I know you guys will love them as much as I do, so here is how you can get hold of one.
The generous people of Kitzini are offering 10 of you the chance to purchase one of these Silicone Baking Mats for £1 + P&P from Amazon UK. (RRP £29.95)
All you have to do get one is:
1. Leave me a comment on one of the cookie recipes listed below, either one that you have tried or would like to try.
- Clean Eating Maple Pecan Cookies
- Clean Eating Coconut Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- Clean Eating Coconut Ring Cookies
- Clean Eating Peanut Butter Cookies
- Clean Eating Banana Nut Breakfast Cookies
- Clean Eating Gingerbread Men
- Clean Eating Christmas Tree Decoration Cookies
2. Come back and leave a comment under this post to tell me you have completed the first step
This competition is open to all in the UK and will close at midnight on Sunday 17th May 2015 and the winners will be announced on Monday 18th May right here and on the Facebook and Twitter pages.
If you are one of the 10 lucky winners, you just need to send me a message with your email address and I will be able to send you the voucher code for the product.
If you are not one of the 10 winners, you can still purchase one of these reusable baking mats here.
Good luck! xox
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Congratulations to our winners;
- Emma Flavin
- Hannah Lodge
- Bethany Corbett
- Lucy Davis
- Sophie Hill
- Jo Hirst
- Claire Kilbey Harmsworth
- Victoria Leigh Stilgo
- Corinna Mazzotta
- Rosemary Banks