I am loving these warm seasonal salads and this one is a winner! Cinnamon spiced sweet potatoes, soft salty goats cheese, juicy pomegranate seeds and crunchy pecans. Heavenly!
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my free newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click here to sign up!
Although it is nice to eat a salad with a warm element in it this time of year, this salad can actually be prepped in advance. You can cook the sweet potato whilst you are making your dinner then allow them to cool before putting the salad together and storing it in the fridge for the next day.
If you don’t have any sweet potatos you could also try this recipe with pumpkin or butternut squash and the goats cheese could be substituted with feta.
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Autumn Chicken & Apple Salad
- Clean Eating Butternut Squash, Beetroot & Goats Cheese Salad
- Clean Eating Mexican Sweet Potato & Quinoa Salad
Clean Eating Cinnamon Spiced Sweet Potato Salad
- Yield: 1 Servings
Cinnamon spiced sweet potatoes, soft salty goats cheese and juicy pomegranate seeds. Heavenly!
- 1 small Sweet Potato peeled and cubed
- 1 teaspoon Oil of choice I used olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 handfuls Mixed Salad Leaves I used lambs lettuce and spinach
- 50 grams Soft Goats Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Pecans
- 1 Lemon Wedge
- Preheat the oven to 180*C.
- Place the sweet potato cubes into a small non stick roasting dish and drizzle with the oil and sprinkle over the cinnamon. Toss to coat evenly.
- Place the sweet potatoes into the oven and cook for 20 -25 minutes until cooked.
- Place the salad leaves onto a plate or bowl and top with the goats cheese, pomegranate seeds, pecans and cooked sweet potatoes.
- Squeeze over the lemon and serve or allow to cool and store in the fridge.