It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! We are well into this wonderful festive month and I am getting excited about all of the celebrations we have ahead of us. Now that December is here, it is officially acceptable to listen to Christmas music, put up decorations and wrap up presents (any earlier than December, these things just feel wrong!).
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my free newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click here to sign up!
I haven’t been into porridge this autumn/winter so far. I ate porridge all the time last year, I basically lived on my Clean Eating Winter Oats. I’m not sure why I haven’t made the switch from my eggs at breakfast yet, but with all of the yummy porridge possibilities I know I have been missing out.
This is a wonderful festive porridge recipe which is sure to get you into the mood for Christmas. Even peeling the clementine will disperse the scent of Christmas. My boys LOVE this porridge, and you will too. Spicy, juicy and tangy this porridge is the perfect way to wake up your taste buds.
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Spiced Pear Porridge
- Clean Eating Date & Walnut Porridge
- Clean Eating Apple Pie Porridge
Clean Eating Christmas Porridge
- Yield: 1 Servings
Spicy, juicy and tangy this porridge is the perfect way to wake up your taste buds.
- 40 grams Porridge Oats
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Mixed Spice
- 200 ml Milk of choice
- 1 Clementine segments peeled - optional
- 2 Tablespoons Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Honey or Maple Syrup to serve
- Place the oats, mixed spice and milk into a saucepan and heat for 2-3 minutes until cooked.
- Top with an extra splash of milk and maple syrup.
- Scatter over the clementine pieces and pomegranate seeds and serve.