I am well and truly lapping up brussels sprout season! Brussels sprouts are probably my favourite winter vegetable and luckily for me, I have somehow managed to convince my boys that they love them too. Winning!
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my free newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click here to sign up!
This soup is wholesome and delicious and the best part is that it can be made in 10 minutes. It is a great way to use up leftover chicken and sprouts from the fridge and makes a delicious warm lunch or light dinner. I used some homemade chicken stock which made it even more nutritious and my favourite gluten free Rizopia Brown Rice Fettuccine.
You may also like;
- Clean Eating Kale & Sweet Potato Soup
- Clean Eating Chicken Noodle Soup
- Clean Eating Curried Parsnip Soup
Clean Eating Chicken & Brussels Sprout Noodle Soup
- Yield: 2 Servings
This soup is wholesome and delicious and the best part is that it can be made in 10 minutes. It is a great way to use up leftover chicken and sprouts from the fridge and makes a delicious warm lunch or light dinner.
- 500 ml Chicken Stock
- 1 Cooked Chicken Breast
- 1 sprig Fresh Thyme
- 10 Brussels Sprouts Peeled, trimmed and halved
- 100 grams Noodles I used Rizopia Fettuccine
- Place the chicken stock, shredded cooked chicken and thyme into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Once bubbling, reduce the heat and add the brussels sprouts and noodles and cook for 8 minutes or until the noodles are done. (For firmer sprouts add them in during the last 5 minutes).
- Once cooked, serve and enjoy.