I love the convenience of a nakd bar but the truth is, I don’t love all of the flavours and they are quite expensive when they are not on offer. Making your own can work out cheaper but most importantly to me, you can make any flavour you like.
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click her to sign up!
These bars contain just two ingredients. They are quick and easy to make and are the perfect portable on the go snack or sweet treat. See the step by step pictures above for an idea of how each step should look.
Helpful Tip: Keep adding medjool dates until the mixture begins to clump together a bit and sticks together when pressed between your thumb and finger.
You can check out all of my Nakd Bar Recipes Here
Clean Eating Cashew Cookie No Bake Bar
- Yield: 8-10 bars
These Cashew Cookie Bars contain just two ingredients. They are quick and easy to make and are the perfect portable on the go snack or sweet treat.
- Place the cashew nuts into a food processor and blend until mostly broken up.
- Add the medjool dates (stone removed) and blend again until the mixture begins to fold in on itself slightly. - Be patient, this may take a minute or so.
- Open up the food processor and check the mixture. If it holds it's shape when pressed between your thumb and finger then it is ready. If not, keep adding medjool dates to the food processor one by one until it does.
- Once the mixture is ready, firmly and tightly pack it into a lunch box or tupperware container with the back of a spoon. You can make this as thick as you like.
- Place the container into the fridge and chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Once the mixture has chilled, cut into bars and wrap individually in food wrap.
- Keep refrigerated ready to pack into lunch boxes or to take out for a snack or dessert.