This has been my go to porridge over the last few weeks. Embracing September by mixing warm morning oats with my favourite summer berries. It is seriously yummy!
Do you ever get stuck for ideas when it comes to healthy eating? You can keep up to date with all of my new clean and delicious recipes by subscribing to my newsletter. It is quick and easy to subscribe and you will receive all of the new recipes right to your inbox. Click her to sign up!
If you follow The Kitchen Shed on Facebook or Instagram, you may have noticed that I like to always have something green on my plate. Even if it is a sprig of parsley! My meals don’t seem complete without something green, and that was a problem on mornings when I was eating porridge. Enter the amazing Kiwi fruit! My porridge bowl is now complete. 🙂
If you haven’t ever tried Chia seeds before, give them a go. They are a great source of Omega 3 and are packed with fibre. They also contain magnesium and calcium along with other essential vitamins.
You may also like:
- Clean Eating Apple Pie Porridge
- Clean Eating Date and Coconut Porridge
- Clean Eating Peanut Butter Porridge
Clean Eating Berry Kiwi Porridge
- Yield: 1 Servings
This has been my go to porridge over the last few weeks. Embracing autumn by mixing warm morning oats with my favourite summer berries. It is seriously yummy!
- 40 grams Porridge Oats
- 150-200 ml Milk of choice you may need more or less milk depending on what you use.
- 1 Kiwi Fruit diced
- 1 handful Fresh Blueberries
- 1 handful Fresh Raspberries
- 1-2 teaspoons Chia Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Honey or Maple Syrup
- Place the oats and milk into a saucepan and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Once the oats are cooked, place them into your bowl and top with the fruit.
- Sprinkle over the chia seeds.
- Drizzle with honey or maple syrup and enjoy.